Gamesessions is giving away Epistory – Typing Chronicles base game, here is the link: www.gamesessions.com/en/Game/EpistoryTypingChronicles
- – This giveaway is limited time, so activate the game before 25th April, 2019 (10AM UTC).
- – This is just base game, also not DLCs, not steam version, this is Gamesessions version, and this game only have singleplayer mode.
- – You need to have Gamesessions account to enter this giveaway. If you don’t have, create one.
- – Download game data and play the game for 5 minutes to activate it and keep it forever on your GameSessions account.
- – After 5 minutes, an Gamesessions active screen will pop-up, which mean the game already on your Gamesessions game library.
About this Game
Epistory is an atmospheric adventure typing game that tells the story of a writer lacking inspiration who asks her muse to help write her latest book.
In Epistory you play the muse, a fictional character in a world where everything is untold. Your adventure begins on a blank page, but the world will soon become larger and livelier as you gather inspiration, solve its mysteries and defeat its enemies. From movement to opening chests and fighting in epic battles, every element in the game is controlled exclusively with the keyboard.
As you progress and explore the fantasy origami world, the story literally unfolds in the writer’s mind and the mysteries of the magic power of the words are revealed.
- Explore a beautiful paper craft world: play as the muse riding a giant three tailed fox, lost in a fantasy 3D world.
- More than just typing: solve mysterious puzzles, unlock magic powers and defeat enemies in adrenaline pumping epic combats.
- A writer’s block? Collect fragments and inspirations points to unfold the story as you explore the origami world in the writer’s head. But there is more to the story than meets the eye…
- All in keyboard: from movements, combats to even menus, control everything with a keyboard.
- Adaptive difficulty: if your hands fly around the keyboard or if you are a slow typist, the game features a dynamic difficulty system that evolves to fit each players’ skill set.
- Competitive Arena Mode: challenge other players for the top spot in the arena leaderboards.
- Play in your own language: game texts are localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Polish with voice overs in English. The game supports several keyboard layouts (QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, BEPO, Dvorak, Workman and Colemak)